Monday, March 6, 2017

Rereading Madness!


I've been wanting to reread a bunch of books. I've also been wanting to review and talk about some of my favorite books. So when Kathy Jo from KJ's Book Nook announced Rereading Madness, I thought it sounded like the perfect opportunity for me! She nailed a catchy name and with March Madness going on for basketball, Rereading Madness is a perfect fit for me!

So far, I've caught up with the Jonquil Brothers, filling out the list with Sarah M. Eden's latest release, A Fine Gentleman. If you haven't read anything by her, particularly the Jonquil Brothers, DO IT, DO IT NOW!! Same with Melanie Jacobson! Her books are so fun, witty, and sweet!

Here's my list:
  1. Always Will by Melanie Jacobson ✓
  2. Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden ✓
  3. Friends and Foes by Sarah M. Eden ✓
  4. Drops of Gold  by Sarah M. Eden ✓
  5. As You Are by Sarah M. Eden ✓
  6. Christmas Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology
  7. Kisses Between the Lines: An Echo Ridge Anthology (to gear up for the Silver Screen Anthology)
  8. Painted Kisses 
  9. Becoming Lady Lockwood by Jennifer Moore ✓
  10. Lady Emma's Campaign by Jennifer Moore ✓
  11. Miss Burton Unmasks a Prince by Jennifer Moore ✓
  12. Love's Broken Road by Julie Coulter Bellon
  13. Alvor by Laura Bingham
  14. Wings of Light by Laura Bingham
  15. Dipped in Dark by Laura Bingham
  16. A Longtime (and at one point illegal) Crush by Janette Rallison
  17. The Most Important Catch by Jaclyn Hawkes
  18. My Double Life by Janette Rallison
  19. Fircrest Series by Shannon Guymon*
  • Love and Dessert Trilogy 
    • You Belong with Me ✓
    • I Belong with You ✓
    • My Sweetheart ✓
  • Love and Trust
    • Come to Me ✓
    • Be Mine ✓
    • Tough Love ✓
  • Love and Flowers
    • Falling for Rayne  ✓
    • Dreaming of Ivy ✓
    • A Passion for Cleo ✓
  • Love and Weddings 
    • My One and Only ✓
    • Free Fallin  ✓
    • At Last ✓

*Like Kathy, I LOVE Shannon Guymon's books, particularly her Fircrest Series. I get drawn into the town and the wonderful characters! I love how she takes the side characters and develops them, then we get to hear their story in the next books! And Shannon - I'm still waiting for that story that wraps it all up - I want to hear about Kam!!!

If you want to join in on the rereading madness, grab the picture, make your list, and then share your post here - I want to see what you're reading!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I LOVE your list! I have read some of them but not all of them. I'll definitely be adding some to my TBR list!

    And Kam's book is coming soon! She's almost finished with it! Eeeeeeeek! I can't WAIT! <3

    ReplyDelete